Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Repentance!

I search for more when I've hit the core, I wonder to myself if I'm even pure. To heaven I search, but hell's behind trying to trip me up in it's evil bind. For how do I walk? What shall I show? Lord.....I know, You know! Teach me how, even how to bow, put my hands to the plow. Leave me not hunger in soul, lest I be, a wicked fool. For You are my strength and my shield, ready my heart for the battlefield. Revive me, oh LORD according to Thy will, return to my heart the sense to feel. Bestow me love that's all for You, that in my life I know what to do. For how do I walk? What shall I show? Oh Lord..... I know, You know! Take me, my Lord away from here, "My son, do not fear!" oh how I can hear, You whispering in my ear. Restore my love, steadfast my passion, oh Jesus give words of intercession. For You are my God and exceeding reward, I count it as a privilege to call You my Lord. But Lord, Lord will I not do, what it is You said to. For how do I walk? What shall I show? Oh Lord...... I know, You know. Spread forth Your joy and renew my strength, that I may go to Your desired length. For Your ear is not heavy, nor Your arm to short, preserve me my God for Thy heavenly court!

No comments:

Post a Comment